Friday, October 17, 2008

China - Day 22

Today was a day of travel. I am typing this on my dad's phone. So, this is going to be short. We spent the first hours of the day either sleeping of packing. After that we had a late lunch and stayed around at the house until we had to go to the arport.

The flight was good. It was around an hour and thirty minutes long. We did not expect to get any food on the plane, but we did get dinner, so that was a nice surprise. I've found that plane rides go a lot faster when food is served.

We arrived safely in Xian, and got to our hotel. The rooms are absolutely nothing compared to what we had in ZhengZhou. These are like very little hotel rooms. They are, supposedly, on the ocen. So, having the beach that close will be nice.

That's about it for now I don't know if the internet will ever work here in Xian, so my posts may be pretty limited. I'll keep you posted.
-Aaron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, honestly, how long did it take you to type this on your dad's phone? Because it would have taken me a hundred years! =)

Aaron said...

Well, not really that long really. Maybe 10-20 minutes. I wasn't counting though. It is pretty easy to type on the Blackberry.

Anonymous said...

Ya...thanks for making me feel bad!
=)