Thursday, September 25, 2008

Leaving Taipei

Well, here I am sitting in the airport with my family. We are going to be flying to Beijing connecting through Hong Kong. The flight is going to be a long one... I think it will be around six hours of flying time. We left from the apartment at 8:00am and will be getting into Beijing around 5:00pm maybe 5:30, I forget. Anyway, it should be a nice long flight, and of course, what I mean is that it should be a bad long flight. The service is very good on these flights though. Cathay Pacific service is a lot better than domestic flights. I think we will get food on this flight, maybe on the next one as well. But over all, the flights have actually seemed quite short, so hopefully that will hold true on these ones :)

We'll be in China for about 4 weeks. We are sort of setting up shop in Beijing, and then plan on traveling around within China. Once we get into China I'm sure I'll have lots to write about, but for now, I'vew got nothing...
-Aaron

No comments: